Quick Answer: What To Serve With Vegetable Fried Rice?
- 1 Is fried rice an entree or side dish?
- 2 What do you serve with fried rice?
- 3 What goes well with egg fried rice?
- 4 What can I add to plain white rice?
- 5 What meat goes with white rice?
- 6 What protein goes with fried rice?
- 7 What do you serve with stir fry?
- 8 What goes well with egg?
- 9 Is egg fried rice unhealthy?
Is fried rice an entree or side dish?
Chicken Fried Rice – Loaded with chicken, carrots, peas, onions, garlic, rice, and corn. This rice works great as a side dish or as a delicious main course. My Chinese takeout style fried rice recipe is super easy to make and absolutely delicious!
What do you serve with fried rice?
What to Serve with Fried Rice
- Fried Egg. Okay, let’s start this list with the simplest one: top your fried rice with a fried egg.
- Egg Drop Soup. Egg drop soup is a staple in Chinese cuisine.
- Chicken Teriyaki.
- Hot and Sour Soup.
- Chinese Dumplings.
- Egg Rolls.
- Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
What goes well with egg fried rice?
WHAT TO SERVE WITH EGG FRIED RICE
- Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad.
- Sambal Potatoes.
- Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp.
- 10-Minute Chilled Tofu & Garlic Appetizer.
What can I add to plain white rice?
15 Thirty-Second Ways to Jazz Up Plain Rice
- Stir in a tablespoon or more of butter.
- Stir in a tablespoon or more of olive oil.
- Drizzle with soy sauce.
- Add lots of pepper.
- Stir in a couple of tablespoons minced fresh herbs, ideally warmed first in melted butter.
What meat goes with white rice?
Costa Rican-Style Shredded Beef with Red Sauce (Carne en Salsa) – This is always served with white rice and black beans. Costa Rican-Style Shredded Beef Recipe – This is an essential Costa Rican recipe- it’s the vase for so many others. And delicious with rice!
What protein goes with fried rice?
Some of my favorite recipes to serve with fried rice include:
- Egg Drop Soup or Hot and Sour Soup.
- 12-Minute Chicken & Broccoli.
- 20-Minute Moo Shu Pork (or Chicken)
- Beef & Broccoli.
- Thai Basil Chicken.
- Sesame Noodles with Broccoli and Almonds.
- Black Pepper Chicken.
What do you serve with stir fry?
What Side Dish to Serve With Stir Fry
- Fried Rice Side Dishes. Fried rice is, perhaps, one of the most common and frequently used sides to serve with any stir fry.
- Veggies. If rice or pasta seem too heavy on your stomach for you, shift for a lighter version.
- Dumplings And Rolls.
What goes well with egg?
The Best Sides for Eggs
- Potato and Romesco on a Sandwich. Fresh Herbs. Polenta.
- Chicken and Kewpie Mayo. Potato-Leek Hash. Steamed Mushrooms.
- Summer Zucchini. Rib Eye Steak. Kabocha Squash.
- Avocado Spread. Bacon-Roasted Roots. Kimchi and Bacon.
- Bacon Knot Challah. Dutch Baby Pancake.
- Potato Rosti. Crumpets with Chorizo Maple Syrup.
Is egg fried rice unhealthy?
Normally egg fried rice is packed with unhealthy calories from tons of cooking oil. However, this healthy version is much better for you and the egg adds protein, vitamins, and nutrients. Eggs can be a great part of a healthy diet and are a good source of protein as well as tons of nutrients.